- Everyone MUST wear team uniforms for BJJ Gi and No- Gi, and Mauy Thai and striking classes.
- No one will be allowed to train without a temperature check before each class.
- All members must show 3 different Gis to be allowed to start the BJJ Gi training programs
- No Gi can be worn two classes in a row
- Each Student will step into the sanitize station before entering and after leaving the mat.
- All students of BJJ classes will bow on and off the mat
- All students will keep their finger and toenails clipped and groomed